Disrespect NoBody Campaign
Please see the link below to a really useful website which gives young people advice and guidance regards building positive relationships.
The ‘Disrespect NoBody’ Campaign started last week aimed at preventing young people, both boys and girls aged 12 to 18 years old from becoming perpetrators and victims of abusive relationships.
The advertising will be seen during Hollyoakes, the Brit Awards, Big Bang Theory, Spotify, and online including YouTube and Snapchat.
For more information go to the ‘Disrespect NoBody’ website which can be found here: www.disrespectnobody.co.uk
Please remember if you have any worries we are here to help.
- You can speak with a Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mrs Fowell (Student Support Centre) Mrs Lear or Mrs Hazeldine
- You can use the confidential ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ email.
- You can post your worry into the ‘worries box’ situated outside of the Library.
- You can speak to the School Nurse confidentially – at drop in every Tuesday lunchtime in the Student Support Centre – just come along no questions asked no need to make an appointment.
- You can speak with Mr Davey if you are worried about bullying.
- You can speak with Ms Childs if you are worried about your safety on line.
- You can speak with you tutor or House Leader of Learning.
Mrs Fowell Designated Safeguarding Lead