Torpoint Community College Alumni Contact Form
Data Protection Statement for Alumni of Torpoint Community College
We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold.
Personal Data that we hold
The information we hold on alumni is that which you provide to us (for example, you may give us information by filling in forms on the School’s website, or by corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise).
Most details contain:
- details of your education e.g. your dates of study
- unique personal identifiers
- Date of birth
- First and last name
- Previous names
- your contact details, and we update these whenever you let us know that they have changed
- Training, education and employment since leaving TCC
- Hobbies and interests
- A photograph
- your communication preferences, to help us provide tailored and relevant communications
How we use your data
We will store your data for the purpose of keeping you informed of news, events, opportunities and reunions.
This information will only be used by the school and will not be shared with third parties or other Alumni.
How we protect your data
Your data is not shared with any third parties and will not be transferred overseas. Your data is stored on our password protected servers behind a firewall.
You have the right to:
- access your data
- rectify your data
- erase your data
To ask for any of the above please contact:
Torpoint Community College